We provide mental and physical wellbeing support, here you can find other organisations who are here to support when we are not able to.
If you would like to speak to someone urgently or outside of our working hours please see below the list of organisations that can help.
- Call Samaritans on 116 123, available 24/7
- NHS 111 option 2 is a helpline for people of all ages in Norfolk and Suffolk who need urgent mental health support. The helpline is available all day, every day.
- www.kooth.com online mental wellbeing community
- If you are under 19 you can call Childline on 0800 1111, open 24/7
- If you are concerned about the safety of a child, you should contact NSPCC. You can call them on 0808 800 5000 or email them at email@example.com.
- If you want to send a text message, you can use the YoungMinds Textline which provide free, 24/7 text support for people across the UK experiencing a mental health crisis. For help, text SHOUT to 85258.